Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our Second Visitors!

This past weekend we welcomed our second visitors - my mom and dad. It was a nice reunion as it was the first time we'd seen each other since Ben and I moved. They had been to Boston before for a relative's wedding, but we spent some time touring the city some more on an Old Town Trolley Tour. Our friends who came before (see last post below) went on the O3T and recommended it, so we thought we'd try it out as well. I agree, it's a nice way to see many highlights of the city, and of course you can hop on and off whenever you want. We also celebrated my mom's birthday early with some more delicious clam chowder and other tasty dishes at Legal Sea Foods.
On the trolley












On the USS Constitution













On the USS Constitution













Ben trying to get comfy in a hammock like the sailors










So that's all for our scheduled visitors - who's going to be next? It could be you - come see us!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Rachel!
It's Steph Cease. I was so glad to see you had stopped by my little blog! Now I can check in with you guys. I LOVE the name of your blog! Anyways, we've always wanted to visit Boston...maybe we will be next! :)
Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Ben looks really uncomfortable on that hammock...

Anonymous said...

Ben looks really uncomfortable on that hammock...