Monday, September 24, 2007

Our First Visitors!

Last week we had the pleasure of welcoming our first visitors to Boston/South Hamilton! It was great to see the familiar faces of our Houstonian friends Laura, Audrey, Teresa and Arlene. They had an action-packed trip, touring all kinds of famous Boston sites, and we were able to accompany them on adventures to the Salem Witch Museum, the Boylston/Arlington street area, the Boston Public Garden, the New England Aquarium, Legal Sea Foods, the North End and various other sites along the way. A few fun photos (last two courtesy of Audrey - thanks!):

Fun with hats at the Salem Witch Museum


















Fun with hats at Marshalls


















Part of the women's Bible study group reunited at Boston Public Garden












Hanging out in the hotel

1 comment:

Mitzi and Jerry said...

I really like the last picture from the hotel room. It kinda looks professional!! I think I need you to tutor me on how to post pictures (with captions in the right place) on my blog. Maybe we can set up a skype date sometime after I get back to K.